Viven of Holloway
If you are a vintage vixen burning up the sidewalk with your cheesecake, rockabilly or World War II working-girl style, then you will absolutely love this shop. All Vivian of Holloway clothing is pure retro; designed to fit modern figures but fabricated for simple care to help make the world more glamorous place each day.
All Vivien of Holloway clothing is beyond gorgeous; from the 1950s halter neck circle dress line in satin, polka dots, or gingham to the smoking sarong dresses in print, polka dots, satin or solid color they will bring out the sex kitten without sacrificing on class.
Sharp fashionistas will love the fitted day and tea dress lines; glamour-gals will shine wearing the bombshell strap or halter neck pencil dresses. Or, shoppers may mix and match with gypsy tops and boleros, pencil and A-line skirts, pinafore trousers, capri and swing pants, shorts, playsuits, petticoats and accessories.
Vivian herself is committed to living a 1950s lifestyle and not just looking the part. She began sewing her own vintage-inspired apparel at the tender age of 10 and opened her own shop selling her hand-sewn 1950s reproduction clothing when she was just 18 years old.
She gradually climbed her way up the retro ladder until 2000 when she created the Vivien of Holloway brand line and boutique and now rockabilly gals, 1940s and 1950s fashion lovers and celebrities all over the world proudly wear Vivien of Holloway’s UK-fabricated apparel. A caring vendor, Vivien of Holloway provides their customers with detailed information on how to measure for correct sizing and care for their retro apparel this on their website.
They accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of receipt and aim for their UK customers to receive orders within 3 to 7 business days; international customers will receive clothing 1 to 2 weeks from the date of their order. Vivien of Holloway clothing can also be found in the shops all over the world such as Lady JoJo’s Boutique in Edinburgh, Bennie’s Fifties in the Netherlands and Via’s Vintage in Minneapolis.
- Revival Lingerie: Burlesque to Retro-Inspired Undergarments
- Rockabilly Style
- Ava and Rose Boutique: Vintage-Inspired and Easy-to-Wear Sleepwear and Playsuits
- Studio Ecocentric: Eco-friendly, Classic Hollywood Fashion
- Bonsai Kitten: Super Sweet, Sexy and Comfortable
- Ecouture by Lund: Fashion Forward and Environmentally Friendly
- Gracy Q: Toned Down Vintage Fashion From Germany
- Lady V London: High Quality, 50s-Style Reproduction Dresses
- Catfight Collections: Retro and Vintage Inspired…EVERYTHING.
- Lola Ramona: Fun and Sweet Pinup Shoes